Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Peixe vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Peixe vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Peixe vs Chlef, Algeria
Peixe vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Peixe vs Havana, Cuba
Cita/ Kadala vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Cita/ Kadala vs Karioi, New Zealand
Cita/ Kadala vs Ternej, Russia
Cita/ Kadala vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Rhodes vs Prachin Buri
Bourke, New South Wales vs Taza
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Hughenden, Queensland
Khon Kaen vs Berwick Forest
- The distance between Peixe, Brazil and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 15,280 km or 9,495 mi.
- To reach Peixe in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 333.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Peixe bearing 196.3° or SSW .
- Peixe has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Peixe is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 28.2 °C (50.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 40.7 °C (73.3°F) less in Peixe. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1380 mm (54.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1380 l/m² (33.87 US gal/ft²) or 13,800,000 l/ha (1,475,312 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.3° higher in Peixe than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Peixe relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Peixe
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -74 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Peixe vs Chepes, Argentina
Peixe vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Peixe vs Budapest, Hungary
Peixe vs Libby, Mt, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Neosho, Mo, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Water Valley, Ms, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Cita/ Kadala vs Tsogt-Ovoo, Mongolia
Sandakan, Borneo vs Wonsan
Monte Alegre vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol
Parnaiba vs Bhumibol Dam
General Pico vs Ellsworth, Ks
Peixe vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Peixe
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala