| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in September is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 38.8mm (1.5in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: