| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in October is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 151.9mm (6in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: