| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in November is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping. A sizable 232.1mm (9.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: