| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in May is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: