| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in June is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 4.4mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: