| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 305.5mm (12in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: