| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 268.6mm (10.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: