| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peixe in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 126.6mm (5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Peixe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Peixe, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Peixe: